La Traccia, thanks to state-of-the-art technology and the large number of solutions in place with customers distributed all over Italy, is the Italian market leader for the supply of:
- medical software applications for Nephrology and Dialysis hospital wards (installed in over 210 Italian hospitals);
- software products for the Management of Organ Transplant Waiting Lists (installed in 9 Italian Regions);
- software application to manage the Regional Dialysis and Organ Transplant Register (installed in 8 Italian Regions);
- software application for the management of “Register of Medical and Dental Surgeons (installed in 20 Italian Provincial Orders);
- software solutions for Automated Attendance and Access Control (for Public and Private sectors);
- terminals for Automated Attendance and Access Control.
The company has furthermore:
- maturated significant experience in the computerization of Hospital Patient Records, with vertical integration for the various specializations;
- matured significant experience in the computerization of Management Activities of Public Administration bodies (Regions, Town Halls, Public Health Organizations);
- matured over thirty years of experience in the computerization of administrative activities (Accounting,
- Warehouse, Production, Sales, etc.) for Small and Medium Enterprises;
- carried out research projects: the most important of which was relative to Theme 7 of the National Research Project of Telemedicine funded by the M.I.U.R. (Monitoring of Dialysis and Perinatal Outpatients);
- carried out projects based on E.R.P. projects :the most significant being the Accounting and Management Control System for Basilicata Region.