Cooperativa Edp LA TRACCIA was founded in 1980 by a group of university friends.
From the very beginning the Customer has been our focal reference point, recognized as the ideal partner to ensure professional and market company growth.
Time, resources and expertise have been devoted to specializing in niche markets, which success has launched us towards new milestones.
We count today with 47 highly qualified experts. Over the years La Traccia has supported entrepreneurial initiatives that employ today another 65 experts, creating a large professional reality:
- CONSORZIO INNOVA: specialized in the Earth Observation and Infomobility sectors;
- TRACCIA Hi-Tech s.r.l., specialized as a Consultancy and Service provider for the ICT sector;
- TECNOIKOS s.r.l., specialized in the design and development of software solutions for Automatic Language Treatment (TAL).
The company’s Head Office is located in the historical district of Matera, the Sassi. The offices unite the extraordinary beauty of rooms carved into the tuffa stone with modern state-of-the-art technology: the image of a company fully equipped for the future, strengthened by a deep rooted stability. Our constant growth has lead to the opening of new Headquarters in the industrial area of Matera and in Altamura.
Cooperativa Edp La Traccia is:
- a RESEARCH LABORATORY for the ICT and Robotic sectors;
- certified ISO 9001:2000 for the design, development, maintenance, assistance and sale of software and hardware products; designing and implementation of professional training projects;
- certified ISO 27001 for specialized consultancy and expert technical assistance of software and hardware products, management of LAN networks and internal infrastructures;
- a recognized Training Centre by the Basilicata Region.